Ray Cattaneo BBQ Service
6255 Edna Road, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Phone: 805.541.6447 Fax: 805.541.6526
Ray Cattaneo is a true master of the barbecue, providing barbecue catering services for parties and events of all sizes, bbq wedding catering included. He has been barbecuing for catering clients for 42 plus years and describes his style as K.I.S.S. You know, Keep It Simple, Stupid.
"I don't go for spices or rubs," Ray says. For him, it is all about the best quality meat and poultry, and some salt, pepper and garlic. Enjoy homemade peppered beef jerky or a combo of sausage and peppers, but know that either way the whole idea of success lies in our organic beef jerky and best bratwurst there is brought straight to your doorstep. "The key is a good product. Best meat for beef jerky such as certified Angus top sirloin. The best boneless chicken breast you can buy included in our products. It doesn't cost you any more to do a good job."
Ray built his favorite barbecue grill in 1982 and says he loves it because it’s not "gadgety." Remember this is a guy who subscribes to K.I.S.S. He also burns oak wood that he has been cutting at the same place in southern San Luis Obispo County for nearly four decades making it the best place to buy jerky. Keep thinking quality and consistency. That's what this guy and the true Ray Cattaneo’s philosophy is all about. The same goes for our barbecue service and catering service. We don't shy away from wine tasting catering events in Edna Valley either. Some would say wine and bbq catering do not match, but the truth is-quality follows quality, and when it comes to hedonism – there are no things like barbecue and wine to represent good times and times with those we love. With family. With friends.
The best event Ray and Nina-Marie Cattaneo cater every year, they say, is – their own. It's the annual Customer Appreciation Party they've put on for many years. This is a lively celebration that has grown from about 100 guests to more than 2,500 in 2011.
|Main Entrees per person:|
Boneless Chicken Breast
Combination (Top Sirloin/Boneless Chicken Breast)
New York Steak
Rib Eye Steak
Salmon (Boneless/Skinless Filet)
Rib Eye Steak and Salmon
Combo Top Sirloin/Salmon (w/sausage, sweetbreads, San Luis Sourdough bread)
|Hors D’Oeuvres Platter:|
|Served with a meal (per person)
Served without a meal (per person)
All Meals Include:
- Disposable plates
- Utensil packs: Sealed pouch consisting of heavy-duty plastic knife, fork, spoon, salt, pepper, 17" x 17" paper napkin, wet nap and toothpick.*all in a sealed pouch*
- Fresh fruit salad: Peaches, pineapple, melons and orange
- Green salad: Iceberg lettuce with cabbage, carrots.
- Spring mix salad: A multi-leaf lettuce mix with raspberry honey vinaigrette
- Dressings include: Bleu cheese, Italian and creamy ranch
- Chili con carne with beans And Rice Pilaf
- Brian's Sourdough Bread
- Salsa (Included with steak entree only)
Ray's Own Brand Catering
To enjoy Ray Cattaneo BBQ Service featuring Ray's Own Brand sausage, meats and more please phone 805.541.6447. Ray or Nina-Marie will take care of your needs in a friendly and professional manner.
- Summer weekends and holidays are popular dates, so reserve early.
- There is a $1800.00 Minimum order to prepare a B-B-Q.
- There is a $1000.00 nonrefundable deposit to hold and confirm the date.
- A "guarantee" for the number of meals must be received 7 WORKING DAYS BEFORE YOUR EVENT.
- We prepare for the guarantee number, even if you have fewer people. So plan carefully.
- For your convenience in reserving Ray's Own Brand for BBQ services you can click the link below to download a PDF pricing, current menu, and confirmation. Sign and date the form confirming your deposit, then fax or mail to Ray's Own Brand (information at top of page)
- Beverages, Tables, chairs, tablecloths, trashcans, liners, etc. are not supplied. We do not haul off trash. Travel expense added for out of area events. A $175.00 charge is applied for all dishonored checks.
*Not Affiliated With Cattaneo Bros. Inc.