- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 lb. Ray’s Own Brand Pork Apple Honey Sausage, chopped
- ½ dry white wine
- 1 (7oz.) can chopped green chile peppers
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar or sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 Tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tsp. celery salt
- ½ Tsp. ground coriander
- 6 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper for taste
Heat olive oil in medium sauté pan. Add chopped yellow onion and Ray’s Own Brand Pork Apple Honey sausage to pan and sauté until onions are soft. Add white wine, green chiles and agave nectar (or sugar) and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Add red peppers, Cajun seasonings, garlic powder, celery salt and ground coriander to pan and simmer for another 2 minutes.
Add cooked rice to pan and combine thoroughly. Stir in the scallions, cilantro and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.